Monday, September 13, 2010

mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Wick Jacobi, my Godfather, has been the most influential person in my life.
He got me into South Park at a young age, and more importantly Entourage.
He is my best friend's father.
He is my second father.

The Jacobi's lived next door to me for 8 years, and I consider them family.

Wick has owned his design firm, Wick Jacobi Design Group since 1994.
Since then, he has worked for many well-known companies such as Playtex, and famous celebrities like branding and pitching a line for Brad Pitt.

He is incredibly talented, and I hope to be his intern this summer in Greensboro, North Carolina.



He always used to say "Jambalay, you mess with the bull... you get the horns."
This time, I messed with a horse... what do I get for that?

Love you, Wick, and all that you do.
Thanks for being there for me all these years.

-Jambalaya

No comments:

Post a Comment