Wednesday, November 17, 2010

you can thank me now...


While researching book/DVD/CD cover designs, I came across the inside booklet of Drake's "Thank Me Later" CD. In most CD inserts, the artist will include a section for people they'd like to thank... this is part of Drake's:


I love it.
This whole spiel could easily be said about someone important in my life.

"But do I ever come up in discussion over double-pump lattes and low-fat muffins...? Do I?"
I love Drake.


Anyways...with Thanksgiving coming up, I want to remind myself of what I'm especially thankful for (I know, I know... cliche)

the two funniest, most important people in my life

How could you not love them?!


Family over everything.



and if you're reading this, I'm probably thankful for you too.
Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!

-J.

No comments:

Post a Comment