Sunday, March 13, 2011

"what problem should design solve next?"

"I believe that people should not print things that they don't care about... if it's going to be some throw away item, it shouldn't exist anymore."
Amen, Jessica Hische. You my girl.

I think the couple that said the iphone inspires them most were dead on. The iphone is a powerful system.. what will come next?


"What single example of design inspires you most?"
The fact that it will only go up from here. Each project I design progresses from the last, and the evolution of my skills in design inspires me to keep getting better to progress from the last thing I did. It makes learning worth it.

"What problem should design solve next?"
I think design should be a part of everyone's lives, whether it be designing a kitchen pantry or their closet. Design is so versatile and can be spread amongst many different sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment