Monday, August 23, 2010

Unicorns & Silly Bandz


ATTENTION: I've broken one of my rules... I was recently sucked in to the SILLY BANDZ fad.

There are even Justin Beiber Silly Bandz... like, really?
Anyways... my first silly band was a dinosaur, my favorite animal. My other silly band was a pink unicorn, a present from a friend. After getting sucked in, I wore those things everywhere.



There I am (with my daddy) wearing my silly bandz at my cousin's wedding...
I really meant everywhere.
That night, my young cousin did the unthinkable and SNAPPED my unicorn silly band!
Thus, my inspiration for choosing a unicorn for my Visc 204 project.

My other inspiration?
A Youtube video circa '06... It was a hit back in the day.




"Yeah Charlie, candy mountain! It's a land of sweets, and joy... and joyness."
So stupid, but I used to think it was hilarious.


If anyone has a spare $28.09, (+shipping) you can get this printed on a t-shirt. This is definitely first on my birthday wish list... JOKE.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/benj/t-shirts/46759-23-i-l-unicorns




I will leave you with this poem...

'Tis the Unicorn destined to roam,
No rein can ever tether.
And yet, the frailest ribbon,
Tied by the virgin hand,
Captures you with bonds of Love,
That you shall ne'er escape.
I listen with my Heart,
To hear you when you call.
'Tis the voice of the Unicorn,
It teaches - Love is all.




If it's worth mentioning... unicorns are not real.

- J



No comments:

Post a Comment