Sunday, February 6, 2011

journal 1.


is anyone in design land watching the superbowl?
just wondering.

i love writing down my ideas, or writing anything down really. that's the only way i remember them. my planners and notebooks are filled with words, which made everything i read in writer's toolbox beneficial. i will continue to create mind maps and word lists throughout my career, no matter what it will be because that's how i stay organized. i want to try looping when i get the chance.

there's my overly organized OCD life



inspiration is boundless.
a (drunk) friend told me last night that he just wants to learn everything there is to learn about everything he can. i kept that in mind when searching for inspiration.
i found my new favorite designer.
her name is bri emery (pictured above) and this is her website: http://cargocollective.com/briemery

i have decided that she is the chelsea handler of design.
not only is her blog hilarious, (see image below) but her ads and freelance work is amazing.



here's my mind map for something borrowed...
the mind is a crazy thing.
"The brain is wider than the sky."

- J.


No comments:

Post a Comment